Monday, 29 June 2026

Say Goodbye to Sunken Eyes: My Transformation Journey with Dr. Ajay Kashyap

 Really want to thank Dr. Kashyap for the beautiful elegant work he did under my eyes

My eyes had gotten a little hollow and after a lot of contemplation and visiting so many surgeons, I finally decided to get it done by dr Ajay Kashyap .

Fat grafting is a permanent procedure and it needs a lot of precision specially when it comes to delicate area like eyes . He understands the problem and guides you . Love the fact that he is very conservative and natural with his approach. He has a lot of experience .

I consulted him so many times and asked so many questions and he always answered all my questions with so much calmness and made me at ease . He was always so patient with me, always had a smile on his face and very confident in his approach . He is a true true artist and there so much finesse in his work . I’m am so happy after the procedure.

Can’t express my gratitude for doing such beautiful work just like I wanted . Thankyou so much Dr. Kashyap and his wonderful team






Contac Us:

Dr. Ajaya Kashyap (MD, FACS)
Call: +91-9958221983/82/81
Web: www.drkashyap.com
Instagram:@dr.ajayakashyap
Facebook: /DAjayaKashyap/
Add: 4, Aradhana Enclave, R. K. Puram, Sector-13, New Delhi

No comments:

Post a Comment